A B-listed Flemmish-style tenement, including public house and shops at ground level, at the east end of High St, built 1899
Burntisland Fabrications (BiFab), a marine engineering company, now in administration, as viewed from Half Moon Path
Waiting for the green light, queuing outside the Co-op during the Covid crisis
Railway bridge and view of Harbour Place and High St. Before the construction of the Forth Bridge (1890) the railway from the north terminated at Burntisland.
Burntisland and Pettycur Sands
Burntisland and Pettycur Sands from the hill to the north of the town called the Binn. The Island of Inchkeith lies midway across the Firth of Forth
Burntisland Parish Church
Also known as St Columba's, with an original square plan, one of the first churches built in Scotland after the Reformation, constructed in 1592 and a favourite of 'Doors Open Day'
The High St
The High St from outside the Sunrise Bakery, looking East towards the Old Port and the Links
Frederick Thomas Pilkington
These A-listed gothic houses look over the town from the North and were built by Frederick Thomas Pilkington (1832 - 1897) for Mrs Beatson of Rossend Castle in 1858
Apartments on Lothian St
Some architectural modifications took place in the town during the 1950s and 60s. These flats at the end of Lothian St at the West end of High St, received a commendation for good design from the Saltire Society in 1962